Share this Picture
Reclaim Your Breath ™ (for everyone)
What if there was a chance for you to bring more balance, energy, peace, and joy into your life? Would you not seize the opportunity to experience it?
Everyone knows that we breathe to live, that breath gives us life. However not many realise if we’re not breathing effectively then we’re not present in our bodies. Or that we use our breath to repress and suppress our emotions which can lead to illness and disease. Our breath is a key indicator of physical, emotional and spiritual health and it’s impact on our quality of life gets overlooked.
This Reclaim Your Breath weekend ~ is an opportunity for you to go deeper with this powerful self healing tool – Transformational Breath®. By consciously opening your breath you allow unconsciously held physical trauma and negative emotion, to release and integrate. This brings you better holistic health and opportunity for spiritual connectivity and growth.
This Reclaim Your Breath weekend is designed to remove all distractions so you can focus on healing yourself from the ‘inside out’. We have reserved exclusive use of Braziers Park and only a maximum of 16 participants can attend.
A brief insight
Reclaim Your Breath is an official Transformational Breath Programme. Discover the techniques of Breath Analysis, Body Mapping, Sound & Toning and experience twice-daily Breath Sessions. On this uplifting weekend you will reap the benefits that take place when you release restrictions in your breathing pattern.
Freedom from fear and access to inner resilience
Peace and joy
Are available within your breath
Access more physical and emotional energy
Awareness and acceptance
Love and discover your true self
Benefit internal organs by learning to use your diaphragm effectively
Let go of the past and stop worrying about the future
The benefits of Transformational Breath
The benefits of daily Transformational Breath sessions on this weekend will stay with you for months.
By opening up energy pathways, your mind empties and the power of breath to deepen self-healing becomes fully available to you.
Being in nature away from home, gives you a chance to pause and look at your life from a different perspective. You can nurture yourself and rejuvenate mind, body and spirit.
You will be able to let go, and get in touch with your true ‘authentic self’. Breathing fresh air into your body, breathes fresh air into your mind, allowing you to clear away clutter and integrate stress.
Your mind and body can open to accept a different reality of life. This will leave you feeling super relaxed, re-energised, and rejuvenated in the face of any life challenges.
Our chosen location
Explore conscious co-existence with one of the oldest secular communities in the UK. We believe this is the perfect place to launch our Reclaim Your Breath weekend.
We will be staying in a Grade II listed Strawberry hill Gothic style country house, hidden in an Area of Outstanding Beauty in Oxfordshire. On a 55 acre estate, with its own organic kitchen, livestock and historic outbuildings.
We have chosen this space to enable our participants to integrate the benefits of the weekend’s teaching and learning.
I was very stressed before I came here to the point I wasn’t sure how I could continue. This was just the break I needed to get off the roundabout. Thankyou xSheri Downer Retreat June 2016
Reclaim Your Breath Trainer
Elif Clarke is an NHS Psychologist with over 20 years service as well as an advanced Yoga Teacher and Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator and Trainer. Her whole professional career has been dedicated to helping others. Elif is passionate about helping people to breathe better because it’s the most powerful therapy she has experienced. She travels around the world teaching Transformational Breath to different cultures and social backgrounds. In Mexico, she witnessed the impact Transformational Breath had on the lives of women prisoners. She joined Judith Kravitz recently in China where many of the participants on the personal seminar were inspired to train as facilitators.
Reclaim Your Breath Facilitator
Sarah Jons is a Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator. Sarah works with private clients in the field of addiction, fertility and depression. Her skills allow her to work deeply with subconscious beliefs and behaviours. She believes “the breath is the doorway into the subconscious and the most powerful self- healing tool we own”. Her experience of working with Transformational Breath abroad and with Judith has inspired her to create the opportunity for others here in the UK.
How do I book?
At this stage we only require £75 deposit to hold your booking if you want to join us on the June Retreat. Final balances will be invoiced from 1st April 2018.
The accommodation and food are from £180 per person for shared rooms and £250 per person for single rooms. This is additional to the course price of £275.
Preference is given to those who book accommodation. Single people can opt for shared accommodation. If you have a preference for whom you wish to share with, let us know.
Shared Accommodation Specify name of sharer (if known)
£455Reclaim Your Breath Weekend June Book Now
Single Room Limited availability!
£525Reclaim Your Breath Weekend June Book Now
Suitable for singles, couples, family members or friends. All levels of fitness and health accommodated. Whether you’ve experienced Transformational Breath before doesn’t matter.
Easy to get there, just 50 miles from London.
Connect with like-minded people, enjoy great food (vegetarian), connect with nature and Reclaim Your Breath over this transformational weekend .
Breathe & Go Slowly ♡
I would recommend this to anyone. It doesn’t matter if you think you need it or not. It is the most amazing experience that you will perhaps have in your lifeTze Ching Yeung Retreat June 2016
Fully inclusive price, except travel to and from Braziers Park.
- By car: From London Leave M4 at Junction 8/9. Proceed to Henley and then on through Nettlebed to the CROWMARSH ROUNDABOUT (A4130). Turn left onto the A4074 towards Reading. After about 5-7 minutes ignore 2 left turns signposted Ipsden, the next left turn at the bottom of a hill a few seconds later is for “Braziers Park” indicate early and turn left there. This will bring you to Braziers’ front gates. Please note 5mp speed limit and park carefully.
Other travel methods:
- By train: Visitors travelling by train are advised to go to Reading central railway station and then catch theX39/X40 bus to Braziers Park, as these buses run from just outside the station. Goring & Streatley Station is around 40-60 minutes walk with steep hills, no buses, occasionally taxis.
- By plane:The nearest airport is Heathrow. From there to Reading station are regular buses:railair.com/timetables_monfri.php
Braziers Park School,
Tel: 01491 680221
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions of Booking: Deposits are generally non-refundable and expressing an interest in booking cannot hold a place without a deposit. Monthly payment plans can be set up.
- Please note the balance of this weekend will be collected from 1st April 2018. Failure to pay may result in re allocation of your place.
- Individual holiday insurance is recommended to be taken out at the time of booking. Prices do not include train tickets, flights or transfers. We can not provide any refund for transport problems or delays.
- You will receive regular updates from us once you book.
- Preferences or any special requests to be given at time booking (including additional dietary requirements or allergies). Shared preferences will be on a first come first served basis
- Rooms are single or shared occupancy. There are some double rooms for couples. There may be the possibility of triple rooms.
- Should you have any specific disability requirements or further questions please Email The Big Breath Company
- Booking is taken as acceptance of these conditions.
What is Transformational Breath ?
Transformational Breath is an amazing technique that works across three levels. The first level teaches you how to open your complete respiratory system. Physically this energises, clears toxins, and boosts the immune system. It reduces stress hormones; in fact each session can clear ‘something’, leaving behind deep feelings of relaxation.
The emotional is the second level. Emotionally, Transformational Breath provides an opportunity to access those deep unresolved issues and integrate them in a way that has an immediate benefit on your life. This tool works at the level of the subconscious.
The third level of Transformational Breath is personal and partially dependent upon belief systems; for some it’s deeply spiritual, others fast track to deep meditative states.
Dr Judith Kravitz developed Transformational Breath over 30 years ago in the US. There are amazing stories of self healing using Transformational Breath; including reduction in symptoms of disease, such as cancer and back pain. Tens of thousands of people Worldwide have benefited from this tool.